Saturday, January 17, 2009

Random Thoughts

Here are some unedited ramblings.....Proceed With Caution..for the next 10 mins going to type whatever comes to my head....


Wondering why all the good music today has such scummy lyrics...by good I mean stuff I want to listen to on the treadmill......thinking facebook may be an addiction..but where else can i talk and recconect to my childhood friends in England and PA. ..it would be so nice to do nothing but pklay with my boys all day long..speaking of which...so blessed to be a part of a church that directs us to bibvlical based parenting..it has made a huge diffence inour marriage and family..as well as in the boys.... hangtail hurts...back hurts..andrew went to get me a pizza even though i didn't weant it ..not feeling like eating..he kept soundling off stuff and b/c I paused at pizzza he ran out the door....ugh...i think he wants to faten me up or something ;-) going to dream center in the morning..hoping to see some new babies...so badly want more time to write all these great ideas I have down...especially one onfriendship i feel like i have learned alot over the last few years..and was talking toa girlfriend abou it yesterday....middle school is complicated but man, we canmake our adult relationships complicated....want to read so many books..wish i had photographic memory....thinking the baby is a boy...we had NO more boy baby names and thenm all of a sudden we had a first and middle..with the meaning we wanted- wondering if it was a god given name....both boys are named for the "season" we were in life....pizza is here...back still hurts...how come andrew always is "off the clock" and MY work is never done...hmmmm...time to pull the "pregnant" card.later taters.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Ah, yes. Pregnant card. And post-delivery card. And breastfeeding card. What else? There must be another . . . I think I've used them all. Praise God we have wonderful husbands who are so helpful, huh?

And, I can never imagine you getting fat - that is hilarious. You would be proud of me because I am working out again. And eating SALADS every day. I was shocked to catch a glimpse in the mirror of what upcoming 30 is about to do to me!!! Yikes!!! I guess we have to work at it - just like God told Adam and Eve they would have to work the land for what they needed. Work hard! Soon we will have glorified bodies - I'm positive that means NO cellulite!!!!