Friday, March 20, 2009

Random Thoughts 2

Since so many people enjoyed the last one..here we go..10 mins on the clock.

thinking about quitting facebook and blogging. For such a private person it overwhelms me that so many people know so much...but I want to be open and transparent..i know occcasionally these things bless others.I just hate superficial communication and people feeling like they "know" you when they don't. Anyway, having a rough week. Seeking out my mentors to bounce things off of. Always want to be propelled forward into being better and living out loud and crazy for Jesus...hate feeling stuck..love psalm 103. He forgives ALL your sins and heals all your diseases. We have so many diseases don't we? Escapism is a thorn in the flesh.Escaping to anything other than Jesus. So this is kind of gloomy but thats how my mood has been lately. Praise God he lifts us out of the pit and renews our strength. God- how do people live without the hope that we have? Burger King for dinner..made the boys eggs. I don't even wanna know how much i spent on me eating out this week. At least i only spent fifteen bucks on groceries.Finding out if this baby is a boy peanut or girl peanut in May. Not that anxious..was so anxious with Jude..just started out Prep for toddler class...the GFI ministry and al the parenting classes at church has truly changed our lives. Forever grateful to the Ezzos and the work God is doing through them..grateful for new and transparent and real friends..building up my family around me...and mourning continually the loss of my sweet mom who passed on March 29th...does it ever get easier? no. I hate it for all the other motherless daughters out there.my heart is with you..you are forever changed and your world is never the same. I deal with closing myself off but trying to reach out to women I admire who can pour into my life. regretting the BK. looking forard to a relaxing weekend. Maybe the last blog post? we'll see...

No comments: