Thursday, October 23, 2008

NOPE


I don't get on my soapbox often but this is one issue I feel strongly about. I don't know if I would have gone as far as to call myself a one issue voter in the past but things change. If you don't value life then what do you value?I think where one stands on this issue says a whole lot about their character and their relationship to their creator. A very wise woman recently said to me "I will not have to stand before my creator one day and acknowledge that I voted for someone that made a mockery of HIS commandments."


Seriously- i like what these journalists have done. Check out the video clips...my personal "favorite" is him calling a baby "punishment" and then voting against the Born Alive Infant Protection act three times...I seriously hope Americans do not think it is going to be okay to let someone that thinks its better to leave an aborted baby that "accidently" lives lying on a table to die- as it is more convenient.

2 comments:

Hillary said...

AMEN, SISTER!!!!!! I'm SHOCKED that anyone can think that is okay. GO MCCAIN/PALIN!!

The Tylers said...

Hey-I TOTALLY agree with you. For a long time, I wasn't 100% sure how I felt about the issue (in cases of rape, incest, mother's health) but now that I am a mom, I just don't understand how anyone could terminate a pregnancy. It breaks my heart. I am so glad that you are 'speaking' out :)